Saturday, June 12, 2010

An Introduction

To friends, family, and persons interested. My name is Greg Shafer and I will be traveling to the kingdom of Jordan during the summer of 2010 to study Arabic. This blog will act as a record of my life in Amman and allow me to report to my loved ones back home. I intend to write often however my schedule is as of yet unknown to me so I will post as time and internet merits. The current dates of my trip are from June the 18th, to August the 25th. During that time please feel free to leave comments, pictures, stories etc. I will appreciate the encouragement and interest. There are only so many hours in the day and as such I don't expect much interest or readership, but this will serve mostly for my own purposes and help me analyze the events of my trip. But to those of you who do decide to spend some of your time reading about my trip, I greatly appreciate your love and friendship. May you all be well and joyful and I look forward to seeing you all when I return.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading this Greg, Have a safe flight over there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I got to see you this am! God bless you on your new adventure! Love, Mike

    ReplyDelete